Kreuziger had a very successful 2004 season. Was not until he won the two Czech national champion in the time trial and on the road and later he won yet the Junior World Championship titles in the road race. He was also at the same World Championships in Verona second in the time trial behind Patrick Gretsch.
2005, the Czech won a stage at the Giro delle Regioni. In 2006, he joined the Italian ProTour team Liquigas- Bianchi. On 21 June 2008, he won the mountain time trial ( stage 8 ) of the Tour de Suisse from Altdorf to the Klausen pass up what he paved the way to overall victory.
From 2011 Kreuziger rode for the UCI ProTeam Astana - and won the Giro d' Italia 2011, the youth classification for itself. At the Giro d' Italia 2012, he won a mountain stage.
2013 he moved to Team Saxo - Tinkoff and won as a soloist the spring classic Amstel Gold Race.
- Czech Republic Czech Junior Champion Road
- Czech Republic Czech junior champion time trial
- Junior World Champion Road
- A stage in the Giro delle Regioni
- A stage Settimana Ciclistica Lombarda
- 2nd place General Classification Tour de Romandie
- Appreciation and a stage Tour de Suisse
- Appreciation and a Tour de Romandie
- Appreciation and a stage Giro di Sardegna
- A stage of the Giro del Trentino
- Youth classification Giro d' Italia
- A stage of the Giro d' Italia
- Amstel Gold Race
Grand Tour Ranking
WD = Task