Romano di Lombardia
Romano di Lombardia is a small town and municipality ( comune ) in the northern Italian province of Brescia, in Lombardy. The city is located about 45 kilometers east of Milan and about 25 kilometers from Bergamo in Val Pardana. Since 1962 the church has received city rights by a Presidential Decree.
- The fortress ( Rocca ) from the 12th century,
- Palazzo della Ragione ', built in the 13th century with frescoes and a portico. Former fish market. The building probably dates from Roman times, but also has characteristics (in particular the Portico ) with Gothic style on. The portico was built in the 14th century by Bartolomeo Colleoni.
- Basilica di San Defendente (16th century)
- Church of San Giuseppe, from the 12th century
- Baroque Sanctuary Madonna della Fontana