Rufus Matthew Jones ( January 25, 1863 *, † June 16, 1948 ) was an American author, college professor, mystic, philosopher, and Quakers.
- Practical Christianity, 1899.
- Social law in the spiritual world;
studies in human and divine inter - relationship, 1904
- The double search: studies in atonement and prayer, 1906
- The Abundant Life, 1908.
- Studies in mystical religion, 1909 ( Multiple reprints, most recently in 2004 - see oclc 66,158,891 editions)
- The Inner Life, 1916.
- A Service of Love in War Time: American Friends Relief Work in Europe, 1917-1919, 1920.
- Spiritual Energies in Daily Life, 1922.
- Pathways to the Reality of God, 1931.
- " Mystical Experience" in The Atlantic Monthly, May 1942.