Santa Caterina Villarmosa
Location and data
Santa Caterina Villarmosa is located 19 km north of Caltanissetta. The inhabitants mainly work in agriculture. In addition, there are jobs in the Strickereikunsthandwerk.
On the territory of the municipality defeated in 1299, Frederick II, Philip of Taranto.
Today's church was founded in 1601. The first mention dates back to 1572, where allowed Giulio Grimaldi, Barone di Gallo risk the settlement.
- , Completed church in Piazza Garibaldi, built in the 18th century at the end of the 19th century
- Maria delle Grazie church SS.ma in Via Roma; first mentioned in the 17th century
- Nature reserve Contrada Scaleri