Santa Rosa, Laguna
Santa Rosa City ( Tagalog: Lungsod ng Santa Rosa ) is a 284 670 inhabitants ( census May 1, 2010 ) comprehensive Philippine municipality in the province of Laguna.
The city is located 38 km south of the capital Manila and is accessible via the South Luzon Expressway.
The most commonly used means of transport are the jeepneys. However, buses and scooters are used for transportation.
Santa Rosa is politically divided into 18 barangays (neighborhoods):
- Don Jose
- Market Area
- Pulong Santa Cruz
- Santo Domingo
Schools and Universities
- Canossa School, Santa Rosa
- Brent International School, Biñan
- Saint Michael's College of Laguna, Biñan
- Malayan Colleges Laguna, Cabuyao
- De La Salle University Canlubang
- Ateneo Graduate School of Business, Santa Rosa
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Enchanted Kingdom - the leading theme park in the Philippines - is located in Santa Rosa City, Laguna. The park is divided into seven thematic areas sprawling and offers many attractions for the whole family.
1995 lived in Santa Rosa still 138 257 people over the next 12 years, the population nearly doubled. In 2000 lived in Santa Rosa 185 633 people, in 2007 the city had 266 943 inhabitants.
- Japan Toyokawa, Japan
- Sweden Enköping, Sweden
- Philippines Makati City, Philippines