Santiago Wanderers, full name Club de Deportes Santiago Wanderers SADP, is a Chilean football club based in the port city of Valparaíso. It was founded in 1892 and is the oldest existing Chilean football club. Its venue is the Estadio Regional Chiledeportes.
Between 1907 and 1935, the Wanderers ten -time champion of the original by the Football Association of Chile, the oldest Football Association of Chile, organized league of Valparaíso and thus record title holders were.
In 1937, the Wanderers, the first club was not of the capital and founded in 1933 the first professional league, the Primera División, joined, but increased immediately off again, without even having won a point in 12 league games. Only in 1944, the club returned to the Primera División back, but this time was able to hold until 1977, over 30 years above. In the 1950s and 1960s, the Wanderers towards achieving them each a cup win and a championship title.
2001, the Wanderers were the last Chilean Champion before the division of the competition in the semi-annual Championships Apertura and Clausura.
- 53 seasons in the League 1: 1937, 1944-77, 1979, 1980, 1983, 1984, 1990, 1991, 1996-98, 2000-07, 2010
- 15 seasons in the 2nd League: 1978, 1981, 1982, 1985-89, 1992-95, 1999, 2008-09
- Master of Chile: 1958, 1968, 2001
- Cup of Chile: 1959, 1961
- League of Valparaíso: 1907, 1909, 1913, 1915, 1917, 1919, 1921, 1933, 1934, 1935.
- Juan Olivares, 1959-69, Goalkeeper
- Elías Figueroa, 1965-66
- Mario Griguol, ( Arg ) 1968-69
- Mario Vener, 1996-97, top scorer in 1996 ( 30 goals)
- Jaime Riveros, 2001-04, 2006 Footballer of the Year of Chile 2001
CD Antofagasta | CD Cobreloa | CD Cobresal | CSD Colo -Colo | CD Universidad de Concepción CD Huachipato | Deportes Iquique | Unión La Calera | Audax Italiano La Florida | Deportivo Ñublense | CD O'Higgins | CD Palestino | CD Santiago Wanderers | Rangers de Talca | Unión Española | CD Universidad Católica | CF Universidad de Chile | CD Everton de Viña del Mar |
- Chilean football club