Scuol-Tarasp (Rhaetian Railway station)
Scuol Scuol - is a terminal station on the operated by the Rhaetian Railway railway line Bever - Scuol- Scuol Scuol in the Lower Engadine.
The castle-like main building and the other buildings were created in 1913 by Meinrad Lorenz. 2009, the building protected by the Chur architectural firms Maurus Frei and partner for around 21 million Swiss francs was redeveloped. Particular emphasis was placed on maintaining the buildings and the collaboration with the cantonal conservation due to new internal RhB guidelines.
Since it was planned to extend the train to Landeck, the station was created in the form of a through station. The eastern Ausziehgleis, also known as Tyrolean cheroot, indicates the location of the planned extension. The First World War marked the end of the expansion plans.
From the train station, a local bus junction, run several buses to various destinations, including to Austria.