Seichamps is a commune in the department of Meurthe -et -Moselle in the Lorraine region. The town has 4927 inhabitants (as of January 1, 2011 ) to 4.30 km ². It belongs to the district Nancy and is capital of the canton Seichamps.
The community Seichamps is located six kilometers northeast of the city center of Nancy.
Every year on the third weekend in September takes place the European cheese and Gastronomy Fair in Seichamps. Participants are members of the Network of European Cities cheese ( réseau des villes européennes reliées par le fromage ), is one of the Seichamps:
- Missen- Wilhams and Lindenberg im Allgäu, Germany
- Crema and Bergamo, Italy
- Alkmaar, The Netherlands
- Paredes and Seia, Portugal
- Liptovska, Slovakia
- Tree and Bern, Switzerland
- Battice and Waterloo, Belgium
- UndOrdizia Trujillo, Spain
- Church of Saint -Lambert in Seichamps