She has appeared as a child as part of the road band of her father Gee Gee & Soluna in pedestrian zones and on street music festival.
Soluna Samay represented Denmark in the final of Euro Vision Song Contest 2012 in Baku with the song Should've Known Better, after they failed to qualify in the semifinals. She landed on the 23th Place.
Their first album, self-composed songs, was released in 2011.
Soluna Samay grew up on the Swiss Annelis Ziegler and the German Gerd George Kettel in Guatemala as a daughter. 2000 the family moved to Bornholm, Denmark. Soluna Samay lives in Copenhagen, where she studied musicology.
- Sing Out Loud ( Baltic Records, 2011)
- I Wish I Was a Seagull ( Ozella Music, 2003)
- Two Seconds Ago ( Baltic Records, 2011)
- Should've Known Better (EMI Denmark; 2011)
- Come Again (The Quetzal ) (EMI Denmark; 2012)
- Humble (EMI Denmark; 2012)