Sponholz is a municipality in the district of Mecklenburg Lake District Mecklenburg -Vorpommern ( Germany ). It is administered by the Office Neverin based in the municipality of the same name.
- 3.1 Coat of Arms
The community Sponholz is almost ten kilometers east of Neubrandenburg.
Quarters are Rühlow, Sponholz and Warlin. In addition, there are the settlements Andreashof, expansion, station Sponholz Sponholzer mill and Volkmannshof in the municipality.
Sponholz was first mentioned in 1496. Like many other places in the area was hard hit during the Thirty Years' War affected also Sponholz. The church was heavily damaged. Around 1795 Sponholz was briefly the seat of a ducal domain in Office Mecklenburg -Strelitz, which was dissolved in the course of administrative reform in the first years of the reign of Duke Charles II. Since 1867 Sponholz has a railway connection.
The church today Sponholz was on 13 June 2004 by the merger of the formerly independent communities Sponholz and Warlin ( with district Rühlow ).
Coat of arms
The Altgemeinde Sponholz led to parish merger in 2004 on April 19, 1996 approved by the Home Office and registered under No. 99 of the coat of arms of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania role crest. The municipality was newly formed June 13, 2004 through the merger of the municipalities Sponholz and Warlin. The municipality decided to carry on the name and arms of the former municipality Sponholz. On 31 March 2010, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Mecklenburg- Western Pomerania granted the license to run the coat of arms and the coat of arms was re-registered with the number 332 in the coat of arms role in the country.
On 19 April 2010 it came to the second handover ceremony of the municipality coat of arms by the Interior Minister Lorenz Caffier.
Blazon: " In red one diagonally left Asked golden crown, through infected by a silver slant bar with two splayed, curled at the ends of chips, one of which is the upper left and the lower directed to the right. "
The coat of arms was designed by the Duerener heraldist Lothar Müller- Westphal.
In the list of monuments in Sponholz are registered in the list of monuments of the circle Mecklenburg Lake monuments.
- Mansion in Sponholz
- Manor Warlin
- Half-timbered church in Sponholz
- Feldsteinkirche in Warlin
- Stone church with brick tower attachment in Rühlow
- Watermill in Sponholz
Memorial for the fallen soldiers of World War I in Sponholz
Village church Warlin
Village church Rühlow
At the meeting of the national roads located 104 and 197, Sponholz is a very good transport connected. The railway line Neubrandenburg Pasewalk also runs through the village. The community is also accessible via the Federal Highway 20 over the approximately six kilometers away, junction Neubrandenburg -east.