Jump is a town of about 30,000 inhabitants in the Hanover region.
- 2.1 Amalgamations
- 3.1 City Council
- 3.2 Youth
- 3.3 Town twinning
- 3.4 Coat of Arms
- 5.1 Structures
- 5.2 parks
- 5.3 castles
- 5.4 religions
- 6.1 company
- 6.2 traffic
- 6.3 Public bodies
- 6.4 Education and Social
- 7.1 Sons and daughters of the town
- 7.2 People who have worked on site
The city lies on the Deisterpforte, a flat Talpass from the southern foothills of the Deister Deister and Little. In the Deisterpforte the river Haller, who gave its medieval name of the city Haller Spring Jump arises.
The two sources of Haller in the parcel at the game Brink at the height of 123.2 m above sea level on Raher mountain. NN developed in a water reclamation system of water supply company Purena; the Purena is an associate company of E.ON Avacon. The Haller Fountain encourage spring water from the partly karstified Korallenoolith of Malm, supplemented by inflows from the approximately 15 m thick Quaternary unconsolidated rocks. The produced water is slightly alkaline and has increased carbonate hardness. The sources used for drinking water supply of the city Springe; its bed is about 0.5 million cubic meters per year.
- Jump ( core city) with a population of 12,556
- Bennigsen with 4,069 inhabitants
- Völksen with 3,398 inhabitants
- Eldagsen with 3,324 inhabitants
- Gestorf with 1,806 inhabitants
- Old Hagen I with 1,242 inhabitants
- Lüdersen with 975 inhabitants
- Alferde with 510 inhabitants
- Alvesrode with 503 inhabitants
- Holtensen with 441 inhabitants
- Mittelrode with 322 inhabitants
- Boitzum with 174 inhabitants
Status: March 2011
Jump borders clockwise from the north, to Barsinghausen, Wennigsen ( Deister), Ronnenberg Hemmingen Pattensen (Region Hannover), on Nordstemmen and Elze ( Hildesheim ), as well as Salzhemmendorf, Coppenbruegge and Bad Munder (Landkreis Hameln- Pyrmont ).
Jump 1013 was first mentioned in documents as Haller Jump. Must be allocated in a boundary description of the diocese of Hildesheim, which is preserved as undated copy, in form and content but the late 10th century, Jump is mentioned under the name Helereisprig. The counts of Hallermund erected after losing her castle Hallermund at Kleiner Deister the Guelphs in 1282 a solid, castle-like house on the present site of Jump. From this new rule they managed their county seat. Probably arose from the fact Jump as a new installation. The establishment of the Count's seat and the fixing of the place in the 13th century led to the attainment of a town. During the Middle Ages was Jump seat of the Counts Hallermund and their successors, a branch of the Counts of Kevernburg. From whose territory the Office Jump later found and after several name changes and extensions in 1884 the district Jump.
With the output of the 10th century appear in documents the first place-names of today belonging to Jump neighborhoods on, and until the year 1300 all existing today villages and towns are mentioned.
The emergence and growth of the town is closely related to its convenient location at the Deisterpforte. Here is the boundary between the plains and the hill country, in the ushers the Deisterpforte. In addition, the place is on the way midway between the economic priorities Hanover and Hameln. However, this favorable situation unfolded only with the " road - expansion " of today's B217 in the 18th century with the completion of the railway line Hannover- Altenbeken in 1872 their effect.
A steady development to a central city continued after the end of the First and especially the Second World War, (1933 = 3,912 inhabitants). Until the Administrative Reform, which came into force on 1 March 1974 Jump was the county town of the district Jump. Then Jump belonged to the district of Hanover, who has risen on 1 November 2001 in the present territory of Hanover. Today in the core Springe live about 13,000 inhabitants.
Until December 31, 2004 Jump belonged to the former government district of Hannover, which was dissolved as the rest of the Lower Saxony government districts.
The present city was founded on Jump March 1, 1974 from the merger of the municipalities Alferde, Old Hagen I, Alvesrode, Bennigsen, Boitzum, Gestorf, Holtensen Lüdersen, Mittelrode and Völksen and the cities Jump and Eldagsen. Due to the local government reform, the city lost its Eldagsen conferred city rights in the 13th century and is now the third largest district of the town Springe. After protests by the population of the district Eldagser regained its municipal naming rights and is adorned with the official title of "City Eldagsen district of the City Jump ".
The city council of Jump is composed of 36 women council and councilors. The distribution of seats after the local elections on 11 September 2011 ( and for comparison after the local elections in 2006 ):
Since 2009, there is a Youth Parliament in Springe. The first election took place on 30 January 2009 with a turnout of 25.76 %, is held every two years, a new ballot.
In addition, there are activities of several young organizations of the parties, here be mentioned, among others, the Junge Union or the Young Socialists in Springe. In addition, numerous youth organizations such as protestant youth, youth fire brigade, the Association of Christian Scouts, German Red Cross Youth, Sports and Youth Committed to Christ are active.
Partnerships exist with
A Friendship cities are available with
- The city Milicz in Poland.
Coat of arms
The Springer city coat of arms depicts, according to recent interpretation is the three sources of Haller, the far Springes at the foot of the Small Deister, in the Deisterpforte, arises. In the three angles of the arms can be seen depending on a five-petalled rose, the sign and seal of the existing characters from the 12th century county Hallermund.
Culture and sights
- → Main article: List of monuments in Springe
On the edge of Sauparks the " hunting lodge Jump " is. It was built from 1836 to 1842 after plans by the court architect Georg Ludwig Friedrich Laves first as a single-storey building and was later increased. By 1912, followed by other forestry and hunting buildings, including the right and left of the castle, two knights' houses. The hunting lodge was the starting point for stately hunts of the Hanoverian royal family. 1965 came into the possession of the buildings of the Lower Saxon State Forestry Administration. Around 1990, the ground floor was renovated, with the classical style was restored in two magnificent halls. Today, the castle can be visited. Parts of the building can be rented for events. As a subsidiary of Springer registry office weddings are also possible. On the ground floor, the castle houses a hunting museum. On the upper floors, a training center for the country hunters Lower Saxony is housed.
The Saupark is about 14 km ² of forest, is largely on the heights of Kleiner Deister and Nesselberg. The area has been used since the mid 17th century by the Hanoverian kings as a hunting ground and moved to this end in 1840 with a 16 km long limestone wall. The park is an enclosed game reserve, where many wild animals live. The forest inventory of Sauparks is an old mixed forest of beech and oak trees. Besides outweigh the spruce in the conifers. Also there is an avenue of chestnut trees. This is called Kaiser Avenue, as the former emperor drove his carriage from the station to his hunting lodge. Besides rock walls, caves, barrows, springs and white meadows there are still many rare animal and plant species.
In the northeastern part of the Sauparks lies the 90 -hectare Wisentgehege Jump able to watch next bison about 100 native species of wildlife in the visitor.
In the area of today's urban area are the remains of three prehistoric hill forts. The Barenburg The oldest is in Osterwald above the monastery Wülfinghausen at Eldagsen. Near the village of Old Hagen I are on a spur of the ridge Nesselberg the remains of Kukesburg, a former ring wall. The defense system was built at different times, with the oldest phase is suspected in the 3rd century BC. Third, the Bennigser castle on the east side of the Deister is mentioned. These castles were never permanently inhabited, but served the population in times of danger as Fliehburg.
On the east side of the Little Deisters within the Sauparks is on an advanced hilltop castle razed the 1435 Haller mouth of the few stone remnants are still present.
The majority of the population is evangelical Jump ( 73%) and in the two Lutheran churches, St. Andrew, with the historic church in the city center and St. Peter with the modern church in the north- west of the city, organized. The parishes belong to the church district Laatzen- Jump based in Pattensen, they include also the forest nursery and daycare Red school. The country Ecclesial communion Jump has its common room at the Castle Road, its beginnings go back to 1907.
The Catholic Christians (13%) gather at Christ the King Church at Archbishop Joseph Godehard Square. It was constructed in 1980 and designed as a tower -less central building, as the successor of the same name, built a church in 1951. Your parish is part of the Office of the Dean Hanover.
The Evangelical Free Church congregation ( Baptists ) uses after decades of provisional since 1998, the self- built cruciform church on the Jägerallee.
Since 1931 there is a New Apostolic congregation, the church was inaugurated in 1967 on the street gathered in Sieke. In 2005, the merger took place with the municipalities Jump - old Hagen Bad Munder, whereupon the church was rebuilt and extended. The municipality belongs to the church district of Hanover - southwest.
The Community of Christ is represented in Springe since 1947 and has, since 1971, on the road Ride In a church building. Since September 2005, a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses is located in the Rathenaustraße in the industrial area.
The Luther Home, located at the northern end of the Jägerallee is a Christian conference center.
Other Protestant and Catholic churches are in eingemeindeten Jump to villages.
Christ the King Church
Community of Christ
St.Marien in Lüdersen
Economy and infrastructure
The company Paulmann Licht has its headquarters in Springe, district Völksen. The DRC operates in Springe the blood transfusion service for large parts of northern Germany. The company BINOS developed in Springe machines for the manufacture of fiberboard. The cleats to publisher headquartered in Jump since 2003.
Jump is located on the main road 217
In the urban area are the stations Jump, Völksen / Eldagsen and Bennigsen. You are on the railway line between Hanover and Altenbeken and from the S -Bahn line 5 Paderborn - served Hannover Airport - Hameln - Hannover Hbf.
The RegioBus Hanover operates in Springe the city bus line 301 and a number of lines that lead over the city beyond.
- Jump Hospital, belonging to the Klinikum Region Hannover
- Seat of the German Red Cross ambulance service in the Hannover Region
- Indoor Swimming Pool Jump
- Museum at the courtyard e.V., Springe
- Outdoor swimming pools in the Old Hagen I, Bennigsen and Eldagsen
- Tennis courts, mini golf, petanque courts, beach volleyball, skate park
- Wisentgehege Jump
Education and Social
- Jump City Library
- Museum at the courtyard
- Football Museum Jump ( Sport collection Saloga eV )
- Vocational schools Jump
- Otto -Hahn -Gymnasium
- Heinrich Göbel -Realschule (the previous Scholl -Realschule was integrated into the Heinrich Göbel - secondary school. )
- Gerhart -Hauptmann- school ( secondary school with full-time offer)
- Peter Härtling School ( special school, learning focus )
- Janusz Korczak School ( Special Education, emphasis Spiritual Development )
- Primary Schools in the districts Jump ( 2), Old Hagen I, Völksen, Bennigsen, Gestorf, Eldagsen
- 16 day-care centers for children from 0-14 years old ( crib, Preschooler, Hort, family groups ) with forest nursery
- Educational center of the retail trade of Lower Saxony ( BZE)
- Education and conference center Heimvolkshochschule Jump (recognized by the state of Lower Saxony folk high school)
- Energy and Environmental Center Deister
- Enclosure School in Wisentgehege
- Jägerlehrhof Hunting Lodge Springe
- Course work Haas ( tax specialist school)
- Jump Music School
- North German refrigeration specialist school
- Community College Calenberger country
Sons and daughters of the town
- Johann Heinrich Schröder (1646-1699), hymn writer and theologian ( Protestant Church Hymnal )
- Karl August von Linsingen (1803-1899), Captian in Clausthal
- Heinrich Göbel ( 1849 Henry Goebel; 1818-1893 ), German -American precision mechanic and inventor, alleged inventor of the light bulb
- Carl Dopmeyer (1824-1899), sculptor ( Luther Monument, Goose Girl Fountain )
- Jhering Herbert ( Herbert Jhering; 1888-1977 ), playwright, director, journalist and theater critic
- Hüper Heinrich (1898-1983), teacher, author, dialect poet
- Ludolf Herbst ( born 1943 ), historian
- Wolfgang Meyer ( * 1948 ), politician ( SPD) and Mayor of Göttingen
- Olivia Jones (as Oliver Knöbel; born November 21, 1969), drag artist ( in )
- Andi Slawinski (* 1976), actor
- Lizzy Scharnofske (* 1981 in Gestorf ), jazz musician, founded the local music school and various choirs
Those who worked on site
- Türcke Friedrich (1915-1998), forester and hunting scientists, conducted from 1957 to 1978, the Forestry Office Saupark and was Conservation Officer of the City
Jump In two daily newspapers appear. Firstly, there is the Deister indicator of Hannover Allgemeine Zeitung and the Neue Presse. The Deister indicator belongs to Madsack and also runs a local radio station on the Internet, the so-called Deister Charts radio. Secondly, the New Deister newspaper publishing JC Erhardt GmbH appears in Jump.