Srubec until 1924 Strubec ( German Strups ) is a municipality in the Czech Republic. It is located six kilometers south-east of the center of České Budějovice in Southern Bohemia, České Budějovice and belongs to the.
Srubec located in the Lischauer threshold ( Lisovsky práh ). The village is situated above the valleys of the streams Dobrovodská stoka and Hodějovický creek on the hill Srubecký Kopec ( Silberberg ). To the north lies the pond České Švýcarsko. East of the Na Pazderně rises (552 m), in the south of Chlumek (536 m) and the Hůrecký Kopec ( 541.7 m ) and the west Větrná ( 493 m). By Srubec, the road II/157 from České Budějovice to Ledenice.
Neighboring towns are Dobra Voda u Českých Budějovic, Na Chalupách, České Švýcary, Nové Třebotovice and Malé Dubičné in the north, Třebotovice in the Northeast, U votavu and Ohrazení in the east, U Čápa, Ohrazeníčko, U Šoupných and Zborov the southeast, Svata Voršila, Na Štětkách and Hurka in the south, Doubravice the southwest, Staré and Nové Hodějovice Hodějovice in the west and U Veselských, Stara Pohůrka and Na Škardě in the northwest.
The village was probably built at the transition from the 14th to the 15th century. The first written mention of the village was carried out in 1439 as the property of Budweiser businessman Andreas Sowa ( Ondřej Sova ). This bank owned property, which consists of 24 humble village to Peter Vlasák. Later Sowa broke the pledge out again and lay the predicate of Strubec ( Sova ze Strubce ) to. His daughter and heiress Dorothea ( Dorota ) turned the property in 1478 her husband Johann Puklitz of Wstuch (Jan Puklice ze Vstuh ), who died in the fall of 1482 and the estate passed to his older brother Wenzel. As Wenzel Puklitz of Wstuch, had no children, he sat in 1494 his niece Johanna testamentary as the heir of a Strubec. In 1500 she left the estate of her husband Leonhard Eckhard Urtinowitz ( Linhart Ekhart z Urtvinovic ). After the family of Eckhard Urtinowitz had the estate in 1522 pledged briefly to the Vladiken Bejšovec of Bejšov, they later sold it to the Budweiser citizens Straboch Nicholas ( Mikuláš Štraboch ), who sold it to the city of Budweis before 1539. Against this purchase put 1540 Johanna's son Johann Eckhard von Urtinowitz protest and was able to assert his claim to the estate against the city successfully. At that time rich silver deposits were at Strubecer mountain, which was later named Silberberg, been discovered. In 1541, the silver mines were taken Pauli conversion ( Obrácení svatého Pavla ) and age bracket ( U starého Kozla ). 1548 came with the arms Council ( Chudá rada ), Altvater (Na Pradědu ), Wild Man ( Divoký muž ) was added and the divine assistance ( Bozi pomoc ) four mines and three more in 1565. In 1557 John's son Abraham Eckhard had inherited from Urtinowitz the estate, he was succeeded by his brother Jacob. He sold Strubec 1565 Mikuláš Humpolec of Tuchoraz, an official in the service of William of Rosenberg. Mikuláš daughter Catherine and her husband Friedrich Schefflinger of Rirsdorff used occasionally also the predicate of Strubetz (z Strubce ). In 1600, Catherine sold the property to Melchior Kolichrayther of Kolichreit, which it sold in 1602 for 5000 shock Meißnische dime to the city of Ceske Budejovice. The Thirty Years' War by the standstill in silver mining was again at the end of the 18th century. 1817 was the aerarische Colliery St. John Nepomuk ( svatý Jan Nepomuk ) in operation. In 1840 Strups / Strubec consisted of 43 houses with 210 inhabitants. At the village belonged to four easternmost scattered Dominikalhäuser that had been erected on the grounds of emphyteutisierten Meier Strups Court, as well as a ibid. located Rustikalchaluppe. Vicarage was Gutwasser. Until the mid- 19th century, the village of České Budějovice always remained subservient.
After the abolition of patrimonial Strubec / Strups formed in 1850 with the district České Ohrazení / Bohemian Baumgarten a municipality in the district team Budějovice / Budweis. The final closure of the Strupser silver mines was 1852. Josef Lenc founded in 1903 in Strups a nursery, which passed into the possession of Vojtěch Bendík 1908. In 1910 the community had 715 Czech -speaking inhabitants. In the district Strubec 530 people lived in '' České Ohrazení there were 185 Between 1910 and 1914, attempts have been made for the resumption of silver mining. 1920 České Ohrazení broke off and formed its own community. In 1922 a public library. On September 1, 1923, the primary school took on teaching. In 1924, the official Czech city name was changed to Srubec. 1929 Srubec was electrified. The local chapter of the gymnastics club Sokol was born 1937. During the German occupation of 1941-1943 were all associations of the place, with the exception of the fire department, was dissolved. 1954, the bus service has been added to České Budějovice, this was however discontinued after four months of operation, and re-recorded in November 1956. After it had been discussed on a division of the České Budějovicer local part Pohůrka in an urban and rural part since 1960, was completed this in 1963. The border was the junction of Ledenicer road with the new road from Pec pod Dobra Voda after. This Nová Pohůrka remained in České Budějovice and formed the district Pohůrka, while the old village Pohůrka was umgemeindet under the name Stara Pohůrka after Srubec. Between 1988 and 1993 he was building a local water supply. Since 8 October 2003, the municipality performs a coat of arms and banners. Srubec is now connected to the public transport of the city of České Budějovice.
The municipality consists of the villages Stara Srubec Pohůrka (Book species) and Srubec ( Strups ), the settlement Na Štětkách and the layering in České Švýcary, Na Škardě, U and U Šoupných Veselských.
- Chapel of the Virgin in the village square of Srubec, built 1908. According to their rehabilitation, she was re-consecrated in 2002.
- Chapel on the village square of Stara Pohůrka
- Memorial for the downed on 11 April 1945 Canadian pilots Robert W. Whitehead, unveiled on October 28, 1945
- Memorial to the fallen of the First World War created in 1919 by sculptor Erwin Schopenhauer from Gutwasser
- Source České Švýcarsko, north of the village in the valley of Dobrovodská stoka
- Homesteads in the South Bohemian folk Baroque style