Old Ujest, Polish Stary Ujazd, is a village in the municipality Ujest (Polish Ujazd ) in the powiat Strzelecki in the Polish Opole Voivodeship.
In the referendum on March 20, 1921 voted 90 voters to remain in Germany and 414 for Poland. Old Ujest remained with the German Reich. 1936, the town was renamed in Old Bischofstal. By 1945, the place was in the district of Great Strehlitz.
In 1945 the previously German place under Polish administration and renamed Stary Ujazd and joined the Silesian Voivodeship. In 1950, the city came to Opole Voivodeship. In 1999 the place to re-founded powiat Strzelecki. In November 2008, the City also received the official German place names Old Ujest.
Old Ujest / Stary Ujazd | Balzarowitz / Balcarzowice | Jarischau / Jaryszów | Cold water / Zimna Wódka | Klutschau / Klucz | Niesdrowitz / Niezdrowice | Nogowschütz / Nogowczyce | Olschowa / Olszowa | Schironowitz / Sieroniowice | Ujest / Ujazd
Weiler: Buczek ( Butschek ) | Ferdynand ( Ferdinandshof ) | Grzeboszowice ( Greboschowitz ) | Kolonia Jaryszów (Col. Jarischau ) | Komorniki ( Komorniken ) | Kopanina (Col. Kopanina ) | Księży Las ( Xionslas ) | Wesołów ( Wesolow ) | Wydzierów ( Wydzierow )
- Community Ujest
- Location of the Opole Voivodeship