Stefanie Schuster ( born April 19, 1969 in Oberstdorf, Germany ) is a former Austrian alpine skier from Riezlern, Vorarlberg.
Schuster was in the 1990s, the most successful all-rounders. In all disciplines, she was able to classify in the top 10. As a speed specialist, she reached the podium in the Super- G and Downhill. Furthermore, they reached fourth place in the Alpine combined and giant slalom.
They celebrated the biggest success in the 1999 World Cup in Vail. Behind Teammates Renate Götschl and Michaela Dorfmeister won the bronze medal in the downhill. At the Olympic Winter Games in Nagano in 1998 she missed as fourth in the combination only just a medal.
After the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City she announced her departure.
- Lillehammer 1994: 30 Super -G
- Nagano 1998: 4 combination, 9 Super -G, Downhill 15, 15 Giant Slalom
- Morioka 1993: 6 combination, 17 Super -G, downhill 19
- Sestriere 1997: 13 Downhill, 19 Super -G
- Vail 1999: 3rd exit
- St. Anton 2001: 6 combination
- 3rd place in the downhill in Bad Kleinkirchheim January 11, 1997
- 3rd place in the downhill in Åre on February 19, 2000
- 3rd place in the Super -G in St. Moritz on 22 December 2001
- 4- times Austrian Champion (Giant Slalom 1996 combination 1998 and 2001, departure 2001)