Fabbrica Automobili Storero was an Italian manufacturer of cars.
Luigi Storero, who worked at Scacchi & C., Fabbrica Automobili before, founded in 1912 in Turin, the company Fabbrica Automobili Storero and began the production of automobiles. 1919 production ended.
The first model was the 20/30 HP with a four -cylinder engine with 4398 cc capacity, which made 30 hp. Later the smaller model 15/20 HP four-cylinder engine and 3308 cc capacity to come. Initially, some parts of the Officine Meccaniche Beccaria were used.
A car of this brand is on display at the Museo Carlo dell'Automobile Biscaretti di Ruffia in Turin.