Subida al Naranco
Subida al Naranco (Eng. increase after Naranco ) is a Spanish road bicycle race.
The race was held in 1941 for the first time and place intermittently since then, every May. The venue is the area around the final climb Monte Naranco in Oviedo in the Spanish province of Asturias. Since 2005, the one-day race is one of the UCI Europe Tour and is classified in category 1.1. Record winner, the Spaniard Fermin Trueba, who could win the race three times the only driver in itself.
2011 and 2012, the Subida was discharged as a stage of the Tour of Asturias.
- 2012 France Rémy Di Gregorio
- 2011 Spain Tino Zaballa
- 2010, Spain Santiago Pérez
- 2009 France Romain Sicard
- 2008 Spain Xavier Tondo
- 2007 Spain Koldo Gil
- 2006 Italy Fortunato Baliani
- Rinaldo Nocentini 2005, Italy
- 2004, Spain Iban Mayo
- 2003 Italian Leonardo Piepoli
- 2002, Spain Gonzalo Bayarri
- 2001 Denmark Claus Michael Møller
- 2000, Spain José Luis Rubiera
- 1999 Spain Santiago Blanco
- 1998 Spain José Luis Rubiera
- 1997, Spain Roberto Heras