Sukagawa (Japanese须 贺 川 市, -shi ) is a city in Fukushima Prefecture in Japan.
Sukagawa is located north of Shirakawa and south of Kōriyama.
- Center for Contemporary Graphic Art
Sukagawa was founded on 31 March 1954.
- Fukushima Airport
- Street: Tōhoku Expressway: to Tokyo and Aomori
- National Road 4 to Tokyo and Aomori
- National roads 118, 294
- JR Tōhoku Main Line: to Ueno and Aomori
- JR Suigun line: according to Koriyama and Mito
- People's Republic of China Luoyang, since 1993
Sons and daughters of the town
- Kokichi Tsuburaya ( long distance runner )
Adjacent Cities and Towns