Sunburst (finish)

With Sunburst (on German mutatis mutandis: " solar flare " ) refers to a special type of paint that is especially useful for plucked instruments such as guitars and mandolins, but also in drums used. This painting consists of a gradient of mostly translucent, bright paints in the middle of the instrument body to a dark, opaque paint job on the body edge. A distinction between the two- tones color gradients ( two-tone sunburst ) and gradients with an additional intermediate color (three -tone sunburst ).

  • Paint