The first professional station by Sven Krauss was the German ProTeam, for whom he drove from 1 August 2003. Before beginning his professional career, he competed for the " RSV Oeschelbronn " and the " Hofbräuhaus cyclists ".
Krauss in 2005 he took part for the first time at the Giro d' Italia and wore nearly two weeks the blue jersey of the Giro Inter rating.
After the dissolution of his former team Gerolsteiner in 2008 Krauss was initially not a new team. Finally, he hired the team Halanke.de - Oeschelbronn and celebrated from 2010 with three wins. At the end of the 2012 season Sven Krauss ended his career as a professional cyclist and was sports director at Continental Team mountain road - Jenatec.
- A stage Cinturón Ciclista a Mallorca
- Rund um Düren
- A stage in Upper Austria Tour
- Four train tour (two - team approach)
- 1001 Round Oeschelbronn (two - team approach)
- A stage Rothaus Regio - Tour
- Eindhoven team time trial
- A stage Thuringia Tour
- Bundesliga race Chemnitz
- A stage Ster electric Toer
- Bronze European Championship Team Pursuit
- Silver Junior World Championship Team Pursuit
- Bronze Junior World Championship individual pursuit
- German Mountain Championships ( Junior )
- World Cup races Juniors ( Czech Republic)