Szwecja ( German Freudenfier ) is a town in the rural community Wałcz ( German crown) in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship in Poland.
Freudenfier located about 10 km northeast of German crown. There is a relatively large village church on the river Pilow ( Piława ).
The great field mark belongs to a third of boulder clay and is very profitable for undemanding fruit. Two-thirds of Feldflur consist of sandy soils and are especially suitable for the cultivation of potatoes and rye, but also for barley and oats. The lowlands of the Pilow are meadows and pastures.
The German - Kroner Starosta Jerome Gostomski moved in 1590 to two village mayor, 30 farmers from the Neumark and from Pomerania to settle here. The Starosta John Gostomski put the Fiermühle 1613 and later the Hoppe mill. 1631 the plague raged. 1635 Freudenfier was sacked by overhauling Swedish soldiers. It belonged to the district before 1945 German crown.
After the town was placed under Polish administration, she was awarded the Polish name Szwecja, which in German means "Sweden".
As an old spellings, there are also lead- joy, joy guide, peace and guide Friedefier.