T.B. (Thompson Brothers)
Thompson Brothers ( Bilston ) Ltd.. is a British company and a former manufacturer of automobiles.
The company was founded in 1810 in Bilston for the manufacture of boilers. Later chassis developed for various car manufacturers as well as motorcycles. In 1919, the production of automobiles. The brand name was TB. 1924 production ended. A total of about 150 or about 500 cars emerged. Then the company hired commercial vehicles. The company still exists today.
The company donated cyclecars ago. This was initially to tricycles with a single rear wheel. Most vehicles drove a V-2 engine from JAP 961 cc. Alternatively, built-in motors Blackburne and MAG were available. The engine power was transmitted to the rear wheel via a cardan shaft. The choice was between two-and three -speed transmission. On offer a two-seater touring car stood with a door and a door -less sports car.
Some vehicles with four wheels were also prepared.