Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.. (Japanese太阳 诱 电 株式会社, Taiyo Yuden Kabushiki - gaisha on German as solar dielectric) is a Japanese electronics company headquartered in Taitō, Tokyo Prefecture. While the company is known among consumers primarily through optical storage media ( JVC, That's ), which is 89% of turnover: 16 much larger business the production of passive electronic components such as Capacitors ( 47% of sales): 17 coils, filters, thermistors, surface acoustic wave filters ( SAW filter ) as well as finished assembly modules (25% of sales): 19 such as radio modules for Bluetooth or WiFi and voltage converter (DC / DC converter).
President Eiji Watanuki, Yoshiro Kanzaki is Chairman.
Taiyo Yuden has factories in Japan, Korea, China, Philippines, and Malaysia.
- 3.1 Japan
- 3.2 USA
- 3.3 Europe
- 3.4 Korea
- 3.5 China
- 3.6 Hong Kong
- 3.7 Taiwan
- 3.8 Singapore
- 3.9 Thailand
- 3:10 Philippines
- 3:11 Malaysia
Taiyo Yuden was founded on March 23, 1950 by Hikohachi Sato in Tokyo. The product range consisted of electronic components ( ceramic capacitors and inductors ). Over time some ' Industry developed first' products, such as 1976 axial leaded ceramic capacitors and 1984 multilayer ceramic capacitors with Ni electrodes.
That's - audio cassettes that were sold in Japan since 1982, were introduced in the mid -80s with an elaborate advertising campaign in Europe, but were not able to sit down and disappeared in the 90s again on the German market. These audio cassettes were sold in North America under the brand name " Triad ".
Since published in 1985 Taiyo Yuden annually Needs & Seeds ( Taiyo Yuden Technical Report, ISSN 0911-5439 ).
The first CD -R was made in 1988 and as That's the public CD -R presented in October 1988, but started the development of this product in the summer of 1985.
Taiyo Yuden led 2000 That's double density CD -R with 1.3GB capacity one, but the DDCD format could not prevail.
On 31 March 2010, the surface acoustic wave filter division was acquired by Fujitsu.
- Hybrid circuits such as Bluetooth modules, wireless modules CCFL Inverters, DC / DC converter,
- A surface acoustic wave filter
- CD / DVD / BD- media
- Ferrite Beads
- High Frequency Multilayer Chip Antenna
- High Frequency Multilayer Chip Filter
- Simulation tools
Taiyo Yuden provides CD, DVD and BD media, among others, Fujifilm, Maxell, Panasonic, Plextor, TDK and Verbatim ( Pastel Disc) manufactures, and sells them under their own house brand That's in Japan, Hong Kong and South Korea.
In Korea, they can also be found under the brand merger and in Spain under the brand Miflop.
Blanks from Taiyo Yuden have a very good reputation and are considered reliable, stable commodity, but are rarely found in the German market. CD spindles by Taiyo Yuden often have a printed Umhüllfolie (unlike most other manufacturers, the transparent film and printed paper use ), and thicken towards the bottom. The transparent inner rings of their CD blanks are matte.
Taiyo Yuden can look back on a great story, because were in addition to the development of the first CD -R in the more recent period of innovations such as the first recordable 16x Speed DVD- R ( Media Code: TYG03 ), the first with 8 - times speed recordable DVD -R DL ( Media Code: TYG11 ) and the first recordable quadruple speed BD -R LTH ( low to High, with organic memory layer).
Taiyo Yuden also has the Auto Strategy Technology, developed a learning mode for DVD burner, Plextor.
As of April 2009, the storage media department of Taiyo Yuden in North America and Europe, operating under the name Victor Advanced Media. After the acquisition of the storage media business from JVC Taiyo Yuden media on the market since June 2009 are available under the brand JVC.
The corporate structure of Taiyo Yuden is very confusing. The Group is organized into several subsidiaries.
- Taiyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.. , Inorganic chemicals and chlor-alkali
- Chuki Seiki Co., Ltd., Electronics.
- Tsukiyono Denshi Co., Ltd..
- Akagi Electronics Co., Ltd.. , Service for electronic manufacturing
- Fukushi Taiyo Co., Ltd..
- START Lab Inc. ( Sony Corporation), sales of storage media
- That's Fukushima Co., Ltd.. , Manufacture of storage media
- S.E.T. CO., LTD.
- Sun Vertex Co., Ltd., business consultancy.
- Kankyo Assist Co., Ltd.. Polycarbonate recycling
- Taiyo Yuden (USA) Inc.
- TRDA Inc., Research and Development for the Bluetooth wireless technology
- Taiyo Yuden Europe GmbH
- Korea Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.. , Including manufacture of inverters for LCD TV, battery protection modules for mobile devices
- Korea Kyong Nam Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.. , The production of multi -layer capacitors
- Dongguan Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd..
- Taiyo Yuden (Guangdong ) Co., Ltd..
- Taiyo Yuden (Shanghai ) Trading Co., Ltd..
- Taiyo Yuden (Tianjin ) Electronics Co., Ltd.. , Tong Yang Yujun part of Korea Co., Ltd..
- Taiyo Yuden ( Shenzhen) Electronics Trading Co., Ltd..
- Hong Kong Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd..
- Taiwan Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd..
- Taiyo Yuden (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.. Bangkok Representative Office
- Taiyo Yuden (Philippines) Inc.
- Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.. Manila Representative Office
- Taiyo Yuden (Malaysia) SDN. BHD.
- Taiyo Yuden ( Sarawak ) SDN. BHD.