The K. K. Tamron (Japanese株式会社 タムロン, Kabushiki - gaisha Tamuron, Eng. Tamron Co., Ltd.. ) Is a Japanese manufacturer of camera lenses.
Tamron was founded by Takeyuki Arai in Japan in 1950. The Japanese manufacturing facilities are located in Hirosaki ( lens production), in the district of Aomori Namioka ( lens production) and in Owani (injection molding ). In the Chinese Foshan Tamron Co. Ltd. operates with the Optical Foshan. a complete production line for the lenses and lens manufacturing and injection molding. The German subsidiary was founded in 1982 and is now a resident European headquarters in Cologne.
- Interchangeable lenses for analog and digital SLR cameras
- Fixed focal lengths in the areas of wide-angle, telephoto and macro photography
- Zoom lenses with different focal length ranges
- Lenses for camcorder
- Lenses for Digital Cameras
- Lenses for Cell Phones
- Lenses for surveillance cameras
- Projection lenses, test tubes, precision molds, precision plastic processing techniques and optical devices.