The Venetian Las Vegas
The Venetian Resort Hotel is a hotel on the Las Vegas Strip, which was the Italian city of Venice modeled.
Like most hotels on the Strip is also the Venetian on the boundary of Paradise (Nevada ). To the 4,049 suites comprehensive hotel include eighteen restaurants, shops and boutiques, a casino and a Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
In the Hotel Venetian landmarks such as the Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Square or the Campanile are recognizable. Even the Venetian canals were rebuilt and in front of the hotel (but only knee deep ), including gondolas with singing gondoliers.
On 30 December 2007, the sister Hotel "The Palazzo " between the Venetian and the Wynn opened. Together, the two hotels have 7,128 rooms, it is thus the largest hotel complex in the world.
The Irish dance show Lord of the Dance has a force that occurs only here.
In February 2010, a tournament was held at the Venetian, which was prepared for ESPN.
- Height: 145 m
- Floors ( above ground): 40
- Completion: 1999
- Architect: The Stubbins Associates, Inc., TSA of Nevada, LLC
- Aquaknox, a fish restaurant
- Bouchon, classic French bistro
- Canaletto, Venetian accommodation with grill specialties.
- Delmonico Steakhouse, steakhouse with southern cooking
- Lutece, restaurant in New York-style
- Pinot brasserie
- Royal Star
- Tsunami Asian Grill, Asian fusion cuisine
- Zeffirino Ristorante, traditional Italian cuisine
- Noodle Asia
- Taqueria Canonita
- Tintoretto Bakery
Replica of a marketplace - Interior of the hotel with artificial sky
Another view of the artificial sky
Gondolas in the canal at the front of the hotel, in the background on the left of Las Vegas Boulevard.
Gondolas inside the hotel
The replica of the Rialto bridge at the entrance of the hotel Venetian
Venetian Resort Hotel at night
Transition at the Venetian Resort & Casino