Toda (Japanese戸 田 市, -shi ) is a city in Saitama Prefecture, located on the northern edge of the Japanese capital Tokyo.
Toda became a town on October 1, 1966.
Toda is located north of Tokyo, south of Saitama, west of Kawaguchi and east of Wako.
- Toda Itabashi (fireworks festival)
- Street: National Road 17, according to Tōkyō or Niigata
- Tōkyō- Gaikan highway
- Shuto Expressway Ikeburo line and Saitama Ōmiya - line
- JR Saikyo Line, Shinjuku, Odaiba or Ōmiya
Adjacent Cities and Towns
- Tokyo: Municipalities Itabashi, and Kita