Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
The Ginza Line (Japanese银座 线, Ginza - sen) is a subway line of the Tōkyō Metro. The color of the Ginza line on the route map is orange, the line is the number 3 your stations carry the letter " G " followed by a number. The 14.3 km long route passes through the districts of Shibuya, Minato, Chūō, Chiyoda, and Taitō.
It is the oldest subway line in Asia. The section between Ueno and Asakusa was already completed on December 30, 1927. The line reached Shibuya 1939; However, the section was west of Aoyama - itchome operated until 1939 by another company. As the oldest track the Ginza line is also built on the surface closest to average no more than one and a half stories deep. The western leg of the line runs above ground and ends on the second floor of the station Shibuya.
The Ginza line as well as the Marunouchi Line (and the Oedo Line) go to standard gauge ( 1435 mm) while all other Tokyo Metro lines use narrow gauge ( 1067 mm or 1372 mm for the Toei Shinjuku Line). Like the Marunouchi Line uses the Ginza line, the shortest trains in the metro network with only six cars. Together with the rather small stations and platforms makes the line quite unpopular with commuters.
- G -01 Shibuya ( Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Keio Inokashira Line, JR Saikyo Line, JR Shonan -Shinjuku Line, Tokyu Den'entoshi Line Tokyu Toyoko Line, JR Yamanote Line )
- G -02 Omotesandō ( Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, Tokyo Metro Ginza Line)
- G -03 Gaien -mae
- G -04 - itchome Aoyama ( Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Toei Oedo Line)
- G -05 Akasaka- Mitsuke ( Marunouchi Line )
- G -06 Tameike - Sanno ( Tokyo Metro Namboku line)
- G -07 Toranomon
- G -08 Shimbashi (JR Keihin - Tohoku Line, JR Tōkaidō Main Line, Yamanote Line, Yokosuka Line, Toei Asakusa Line, Yurikamome )
- G -09 Ginza ( Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line, Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line )
- G -10 Kyobashi
- G -11 Nihombashi ( Tokyo Metro Tozai Line, Toei Asakusa Line )
- G -12 Mitsukoshimae ( Tokyo Metro Ginza Line)
- G -13 Kanda (JR Chūō Main Line, Keihin - Tohoku Line, Yamanote Line )
- G -14 SUEHIROCHO
- G-15 Ueno hirokoji
- G -16 Ueno ( Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line, JR Joetsu Shinkansen, Keihin - Tohoku Line, Joban Line, Nagano Shinkansen, Takasaki Line, Tohoku Shinkansen, Tōhoku Main Line, Yamanote Line )
- G -17 Inaricho
- G -18 Tawaramachi
- G -19 Asakusa ( Toei Asakusa Line, Tobu Isesaki Line)