Tom Tailor


  • Uwe Schröder, Chairman of the Board

The TOM TAILOR Holding AG is a holding company of several fashion companies of the brand Tom Tailor. The range includes casual clothing and accessories for men, women, young adults and children.

Tom Tailor operates 248 own retail stores and another 155 stores through franchisees (as of January 3, 2012). In addition, nearly 1,800 sales areas in other shops ( shop-in- shop). Overall, the brand is represented in more than 35 countries and 5,850 points of sale in the world.

In September 2006, Dieter Holzer ( previously CEO of Tommy Hilfiger Germany ) sole manager, prompting the founder Uwe Schröder from which has been Chairman of the Supervisory Board by Tom Tailor. The management team also includes Axel Rebien (CFO - Chief Financial Officer) and Udo Greiser (CPO - Chief Product Officer ). (CRO - Retail Executive ) In July 2011 the Executive Board to Marc Schumacher has been added.

Since 26 March 2010, the company has been listed in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and on the regulated market of the Hamburg Stock Exchange. On 21 June 2010, the Tom - Tailor - share in the small-cap index ( SDAX ) was added. 95% of the Tom Tailor 's shares are held by institutional investors, with the remaining 5 % is owned by private investors. Largest retail shareholder is Morgan Finance with a share of 8.96 %.

In August 2012, Tom Tailor took over the retail chain Bonita and thus became the seventh largest fashion companies in Germany. In September 2012, the management of children 's fashion business was taken over by Adler.