Torre Boldone is a northern Italian municipality ( comune ) with 8480 inhabitants ( 31 December 2012) in the province of Brescia, in Lombardy. The community borders the provincial capital of Bergamo and is 3 kilometers away from the core. To the east of the township flows the Serio.
The population of the town has until today more than doubled since the 1960s (approx. 3,600 inhabitants).
The church, dedicated to St Martin St was built in 1739 to designs by the architect Giovan Battista Caniana.