Tour of Belgium
The Tour of Belgium (French Tour de Belgique, ndl. Ronde van België ) is an organized regularly in Belgium cycling stage race. It is now held under the name Baloise Belgium tour.
The Tour of Belgium, held every year since 1908, with some interruptions. During the world wars, the race did not take place. In the period 1982-2001 the Tour of Belgium was held only irregularly due to declining popularity. Since 2002, she again takes place without interruption. As of 2005, the ProTour was introduced, the stage race was included in the UCI Europe Tour and classified in category 2.1.
In the Tour of Belgium, there is, as with other tours, various ratings. The respective Leading in a summary wearing a jersey in a particular color. The individual ratings are sponsored by different companies. The respective sponsor is called on the jerseys.
The overall leader wears in the individual competition the Red jersey. Winner of the tour is who after the last stage has the least travel time.
The driver with the most points from all stages may wear the blue jersey at the next stage. The driver of after the last stage holds the jersey, has won the points classification for the entire race.
The leading in the sprint gets the Black jersey.
The best rider in the overall standings, which is more than 24 years old in the year of discharge, gets the white jersey.
The leading team is to acknowledge jerseys with yellow numbers.
Winner ( Palmarčs )
- 2013 Germany Tony Martin
- 2012 Germany Tony Martin
- 2011 Belgium Philippe Gilbert
- Stijn Devolder of Belgium 2010
- 2009 Netherlands Lars Boom
- Stijn Devolder of Belgium 2008
- 2007 Russia Vladimir Gusev
- 2006 The Netherlands Maarten Tjallingii
- 2005 Belgium Tom Boonen
- 2004 France Sylvain Chavanel
- 2003 Australia Michael Rogers
- 2002 The Netherlands Bart Voskamp
- 1991-2001 not held
- 1990 Netherlands Frans Maassen
- 1988 Netherlands Frans Maassen
- 1986 Belgium Nico Emonds
- 1985 Belgium Ludo Peeters
- 1984 Belgium Eddy Planckaert
- 1982-1983 not held
- 1981 Netherlands Ad Wijnands
- 1980 Netherlands Gerrie plasticine man
- 1979 Belgium Daniel Willems
- 1978 Belgium André Dierickx
- 1977 Belgium Walter Planckaert
- 1976 Belgium Michel Pollen animal
- 1975 Belgium Freddy Maertens
- 1974 Belgium Roger Swerts