Ungerhausen is a municipality in the Swabian district of Lower Allgäu region and a member of the administrative community Memmingerberg.
- 2.1 Population development
- 3.1 Coat of Arms
- 3.2 flag
- 4.1 monuments
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 traffic
- 5.3 Formation
- 5.4 Gallery
Expansion of the municipal area
The municipal area consists only of the district Ungerhausen. The Unger Hauser Forest is an unincorporated community and therefore not part of the community.
Ungerhausen arose from a Maierhof; the first houses were built at the Hungerbach. It should have been about fifteen buildings, to a Gothic church, the choir still standing from the 15th century about 500 m southwest of the village as St. John 's Chapel in the open field. 972 is the village was first mentioned under the name Husen. Secure source material for the ownership in Ungerhausen but offer only the documents of the 14th century, they show that a systematic policy of acquisition of the Memmingen hospital. 1430 acquired the top hospital in the Vogtland right out of the tithes and the Widdum. Between 1415 and 1466 also Ottobeuren Abbey in Ungerhausen has set. Out of the imperial city of Memmingen rule was owner of the village, which for nearly a century passed into the possession of the patrician family Vöhlin 1503. 1594 acquired Ottobeuren the village Ungerhausen down with all legal rights to 55,200 guilders. About two dozen rural estate of the village existed since about 1600, several since 17-18. Century. The old parish church of St. John the Baptist was demolished in 1733 to the late medieval choir. The foundation stone for the new building according to the plan of Simpert Kraemer was 1734th Four years later, the church was consecrated. Since the Imperial Diet of 1803 the place belonged to Bavaria.
On the territory of the commune were 1970 724, 1987, 954 and 2000 counted 1,032 residents a year.
First Mayor Michael Botzenhart (FW ), the second mayor called Klaus Thiel.
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of € 514 thousand in 1999, which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) equivalent to € 91 thousand.
Coat of arms
The coat of arms was approved on May 11, 1984 communication from the Government of Swabia.
Blazon: ". About silver sign foot, in an occupied with three silver capital letter P black bar, split of red and black, the front half of reinforced golden silver eagle at the opening, behind a golden rosette "
Since the Middle Ages the monastery Ottobeuren as landowner and lord of the manor is detectable in the municipality. 1748 acquired the abbey blood spell and thus the high justice. The Eagle and the rosette are the arms of the abbey Ottobeuren removed. The bar with the big three letter "P" in the lower part of the coat of arms recalls the Memminger patrician family Vöhlin that is detectable as a local gentleman in Ungerhausen in the 16th century at times.
The design and the design comes from Freising Theodor Goerge.
The flag is black - striped red ( 1:1:1) - Yellow.
Culture and sights
→ List of monuments in Ungerhausen
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
It was in 1998 according to official statistics in the manufacturing sector and 122 in the area of trade and transport 41 persons work at the workplace. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 374 in the manufacturing sector, there were two, in the construction industry do not have. In addition, in 1999, there were 23 farms with an agricultural area of 535 ha, of which 192 ha of arable land and 344 ha of permanent grassland.
In the industrial area on the Autobahn A96, several companies have moved from the near Memmingen. Among the Azzett soap factory and a branch of the heating installation company Müller. In addition, a McDonalds is to be found there.
The village lies on the railway line Buchloe -Memmingen, but does not have its own train stop. The nearest railway station is located in Memmingen and Sontheim. Through the ramp to the motorway 96 Ungerhausen is connected to the national road network.
There is a kindergarten with 50 kindergarten places; which is 47 (as of 1999). Furthermore, there is a primary school with two classes.
Ungerhausen village center