Unteregg is a municipality in the Swabian district of Lower Allgäu region and a member of the administrative community Dirlewang.
- 2.1 religions
- 2.2 Amalgamations
- 2.3 Population development
- 3.1 Coat of Arms
- 3.2 flag
- 3.3 community partnerships
- 4.1 monuments
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 traffic
- 5.3 Formation
Expansion of the municipal area
The municipality consists of the districts Unteregg, Oberegg and Warmisried.
To Unteregg includes the villages of Oberegg, Sable and Warmisried.
Unteregg belonged to the imperial abbey Ottobeuren. Until the mid-18th century, large parts of today's municipal territory lay in the imperial knights economic domination stone. Since the Imperial Diet of 1803 the place belonged to Bavaria. In the course of administrative reform in the Kingdom of Bavaria was born with the congregation of 1818, the current community.
In Unteregg there are mostly Catholics.
On 1 May 1978, the municipality Unteregg was newly formed by the voluntary merger of three previously independent municipalities Warmisried, Oberegg and Unteregg in the course of municipal reform.
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of € 383 thousand in 1999, which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) converted 30 T €.
Coat of arms
The coat of arms was approved on August 28, 1985 communication from the Government of Swabia.
Blazon: "Under a silver shield head, is a red bar through a silver tip is swept, in a blue Ulrich cross, split. Front in black and a gold rosette, back in blue a golden bow crown with red stones. "
The municipality was to the 18th century mainly in the imperial knights economic domination stone. Parts of the rule, including Unteregg and Oberegg were acquired in 1757 by Otto Beuren monastery, whose coat of arms is derived from the rosette in the front part of the municipal coat of arms. The crown refers to the patronal feast " Patrona Bavariae " of the Church in Oberegg, the cross on the Ulrich Ulrich Church in the hamlet of Warmisried. The red bar in the main shield is reminiscent of the old salt road toll, which went through the municipal area.
The design and the design of the coat of arms comes from Freising Theodor Goerge.
The flag is white - Blue - white striped to the issued municipal coat of arms.
Partner community is Emmelsbull in North Frisia.
Culture and sights
In Unteregg the church of St. Martin is from the second half of the 15th century.
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
It was in 1998 according to official statistics in the manufacturing sector and 99 in the area of trade and transport any social insurance contributions at the workplace. In other areas, were employed to social security at the work of eight people. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 422 in the manufacturing sector, there were three, five companies in the construction industry. In addition, in 1999, there were 84 farms with an agricultural area of 1,697 ha, of which 1,661 ha of permanent green space.
By Unteregg leads the so-called Mindeltalstraße, which crosses the Mindel.
There is a kindergarten with 50 kindergarten places with 41 children (as of 1999). In 2007 he took the name Sterntaler.
- Johann Nepomuk Holzhey (1741-1809), organ builder, born in cents