Uprising (2001 film)
- Leelee Sobieski: Tosia Altmann
- Hank Azaria: Mordechai Anielewicz
- David Schwimmer: Icchak ' Antek ' Cukierman
- Donald Sutherland: Adam Czerniaków
- Jon Voight: SS Brigade Commander Jürgen Stroop
- Stephen Moyer: Kazik Red
- Sadie Frost: Ziviah Lubetkin
- Cary Elwes: Dr. Fritz Hippler
- John Ales Marek Edelmann
- Mili Avital: Devorah Baron
- Palle Granditsky: Dr. Janusz Korczak
Uprising - Uprising is an American television film (2001) by Jon Avnet, who is from the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
The Jews of the Warsaw Ghetto in 1941 are systematically deported to the Treblinka extermination camp, including the mother and sister of the nearly 20-year Tosia Altmann.
It closes at the central bus station, a Jewish resistance organization, led by Mordechai Anielewicz. Together, they take on the fight against the hated occupiers.
The film was shot on location in Austria and Slovakia.
In 2002, the film won an Emmy Award in the category "Best Stunt Coordination" and was nominated in the following three categories: " Best Cinematography ", " Best Sound Editing " and "Best Male Supporting Actor " (Jon Voight ).