Utrata, Opole Voivodeship
Zauche, Polish Utrata, is a town in Upper Silesia in the community room village ( Izbicko ) in the powiat Strzelecki in the Opole Voivodeship.
Zauche is 15 km from the district town Strzelce ( United Strehlitz ) away.
Little is known about the history of Zauche. The place was closely associated with the village office, the parish there, sometimes a part exchange village. In his description of Upper Silesia Felix Trieste recorded 1861 for Zauche: "It contains, besides some being established Wirthen and manorial officials ( foresters, fish keepers and pond keepers ) an applied about 30 years ago fresh fire, Marienhütte ', which, however, rests with the current bad Conjuncturen ". In those days, 117 Catholic inhabitants in Zauche. In 1855 the figure was 124. To date, Zauche is a remote village, are the only aquaculture (fish farming ) and dairy farming is important.
In 1945, the German Zauche been under Polish administration, was renamed Utrata and affiliated with the Silesian Voivodeship. In 1950, the village came to Opole Voivodeship and the 1999 re-established powiat Strzelecki.
Only in 1992 the mayor's office Zauche was formed in the Gemeindestube village - before that it was connected directly parlor village.
On 6 March 2006 Stube German village was introduced as a second official language in the community. On 20 May 2008, the City also received the official German place names Zauche. In December 2008, bilingual town signs were erected.