Vallourec is a French company with headquarters in Boulogne -Billancourt. The company is listed on the CAC40 stock index. Vallourec produces steel products, especially pipes and vehicle components.
In 1930 Valenciennes - Louvroil - Recquignies. 1957, the company is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
For Vallourec company belonging
- Tube technology: Vallourec & Mannesmann Tubes (worldwide)
- VAM Drilling (worldwide)
- Prinver (Mexico)
- VAM P. C. Inc (Canada)
- Automotive sector: Interfit (France)
- Vallourec Composants (worldwide)
- Valti (France and Germany )
- Stainless Steel: Cerec (France)
- Valinox (France)
- Valtimet (worldwide)