Valveless was a British manufacturer of automobiles from Huddersfield in West Yorkshire, which was founded in 1908 by Ralph Lucas. Lucas had already produced vehicles since 1901 under this brand name without starting a business. Later, the David Brown Group took over the operation. 1915 production ended.
All models from 1908 had a two-cylinder two-stroke engine, which was built as a front engine and rear wheel drive.
20 HP and 25 HP
In 1908 there was the Model 20 HP with 3891 cc capacity, which was called from 1909 to 1911 with the same displacement 25 HP.
The engine of this model was from 1911 to 1915 in the standard version 2503 cc displacement, in addition there was in 1913 a special version with 2777 cc capacity.
This model had in the years 1913-1914 an engine with 3217 cc capacity, which in 1915 was increased to 3546 cc.
A vehicle is in the Tolson Memorial Museum in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire to visit.