Feldman was a musical " Wunderkind". He has performed at the age of seven as a pianist professionally, played ten -year in Glenn Miller's Army Air Force Band, attended courses at the Royal College of Music and debuted at fourteen as a bandleader. During the 1950s, he made several albums as a vibraphonist, inter alia, for the label Esquire and Tempo.
After a tour with Woody Herman in 1957 he moved to the USA where he worked with Howard Rumsey. Since the late 1950s he worked mainly as a studio musician. In September 1959, he joined with Shelly Manne & His Men at the Black Hawk jazz club in to listen to Shelly Manne & His Men at The Black Hawk.
He worked half a year in 1960-61 with Cannonball Adderley Quintet, then with Stan Getz and Miles Davis took in 1963 with the album Seven Steps to Heaven on. Feldman then focused on studio work; He collaborated with such diverse musicians such as Frank Zappa, Steely Dan or Joni Mitchell. In the 1980s, he led a crossover band (Generation Band), in his son Trevor Feldman participated.
- Suite Sixteen with John Burden, Lennie Bush, Tony Crombie, Jimmy Deuchar, Tubby Hayes, Derek Humble, Harry Klein, Eric Peter, Tommy Pollard, Jimmy Powell, Dizzy Reece, Ronnie Scott, Phil Seamen, Norman Stenfalt, Ken Wray, 1955
- Victor Feldman in London with Pete Blannin, Dizzy Reece, Phil Seamen, Terry Shannon, 1956
- With Mallets A Fore Thought, 1957
- On vibes with Harold Land, Stan Levey, Carl Perkins, Frank Rosolino, Leroy Vinnegar, 1957
- The Arrival of Victor Feldman with Scott LaFaro, Stan Levey, 1958
- The Music of Victor Feldman, solo album, 1958
- Latinville with Walter Benton, Willie Bobo, Conte Candoli, Vince Guaraldi, Scott LaFaro, Stan Levey, Armando Peraza, Frank Rosolino, Mongo Santamaría, 1959
- Merry Olde Soul with Louis Hayes, Hank Jones, Sam Jones, Andy Simpkins, 1960
- Vibes to the Power of Three with Larry Bunker, Terry Gibbs, 1960
- A Taste of Honey, June 1962
- Stop the World, I Want to Get Off with Larance Marable, Bobby Whitlock, 1963
- Soviet Jazz Themes, solo album, 1963
- It's a Wonderful World, solo album, 1964
- Love Me with All Your Heart, solo album, 1964
- Venezuelan Joropo, solo album, 1967
- Smooth, solo album, 1970
- Your Smile with Larance Marable, Bobby Whitlock, 1973
- Aja with Steely Dan, 1977
- The Artful Dodger with Colin Bailey, Monty Budwig, Chuck Domanico, Jack Sheldon, 1977
- Rio Nights with Chuck Domanico, Trevor Feldman, Eddie Karam, Hubert Laws, Harvey Mason, Sr., John Patitucci, Fred Tackett, 1977
- In My Pocket, solo album, 1977
- Together Again with Monty Budwig, Shelly Manne, 1978
- Soft Shoulder, with the Generations band, 1981
- To Chopin with the Victor Feldman Trio Lovemit, 1983
- Call of the Wild with the generation tape, 1984
- Fiesta with Kevin Bassinson, Vinnie Colaiuta, Joseph Conlan, Chick Corea, Nathan East, Manny Fernandez, Michael Fisher, Chuck Mangione, Dianne Reeves, Lee Ritenour, 1984
- High Visibility with Max Bennett, Joseph Conlan, Abe Laboriel, Dean Parks, Tom Scott, 1985
- Secrets of the Andes, solo album, 1985
- The Young Vic, solo album, 1987
- Wolf Kampmann: Reclam Jazz Encyclopedia. Stuttgart 2003.