Vivek Oberoi visited the Mayo College in Ajmer. When he took part in London on a drama course, the director of NYU who recognized his talent and took to New York City, where his master Vivek movie / made Acting in the tray. He was, together with actress Aishwarya Rai.
As Oberoi for his first role in Company - auditioned The law of power, he was rejected by Ram Gopal Varma, as he was " soft as" Cast in the role of a gangster. To convince yourself of Varma, Vivek pulled back for 10 days to work on yourself. The film was critically acclaimed and Oberoi won two Filmfare Awards. His next films were the action movies Road and Dum. The romance film Saathiya brought him back prices.
- 2003 Filmfare Award Best Debut - Company - The Law of Power
- Best Supporting Actor - Company - The Law of Power
- Most Promising Newcomer - Male, Company - The Law of Power
- Best Actor in a Supporting Role - Male, Company - The Law of Power
- 2002: Company - The Law of Power
- 2002: Road
- 2002: Saathiya
- 2003: Darna Mana Hai
- 2003: Dum
- 2004: Kyun! Ho Gaya Na ...
- 2004: Masti - infidelities not worth it!
- 2004: Yuva
- 2005: Kaal - The Secret of the Jungle
- 2005: Kisna - The Fire of Love
- 2005: Deewane Huye Paagal
- 2006: Home Delivery: Aapko Kar Tak
- 2006: Naksha
- 2006: Omkara
- 2006: Paani
- 2006: Pyare Mohan
- 2007: Fool N Final
- 2008: Mission Istaanbul
- 2009: Kurbaan
- 2009: Luck by Chance (guest appearance )
- 2010: Prince
- 2010: Rakht Charitra I
- 2010: Rakht Charitra II
- 2012: Kismet Love Paisa Dilli
- 2013: Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story
- 2013: Krrish 3
1995 mujhe dosti hai Karogi