VNS is an abbreviation for:
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Neutral interface, an interface for exchanging data ElektroCAD different programs
- Variable Neighborhood Search, a meta- heuristic for solving optimization problems
- Vereenigde Nederlandsche Scheepvaartmaatschappij, a Dutch shipping company
- Transport network rail, subnet of the RE network Berlin
- Vagus nerve and vagus nerve stimulation, medical device, respectively. Method of electrical stimulation of the vagus nerve to the long -term treatment of epilepsy and so-called treatment-resistant depression.