Voghera is an Italian town of Po Valley with 38 274 inhabitants ( 31 December 2012) in the province of Pavia, Lombardy.
Voghera is located about 60 km south of Milan and at an altitude of about 100 m slm. From 1859 to 1927 there was the circle Voghera.
The twin cities are Leinfelden in Germany and Manosque (Provence ) in France.
Sons and daughters of the town
- Carlo Bandirola (1915-1981), motorcycle racer
- Alessandro Calvi ( * 1983), swimmer
- Ambrogio Casati (1897-1977), painter and sculptor
- Gian Giacomo Dalmasso (1907-1984), author of comics
- Valentino Garavani ( born 1932 ), fashion designer