Vvedenski (literally from Vvedenie "Introduction," Vvedenie v chram bogoródicy, the Temple of the Mother of God, Church festival ) is a Russian name. See also the name Rozhdestvensky, roschdestwo of "Christmas". Such names were common especially among the clergy.
Well-known bearers of the name
- Alexander Ivanovich Vvedenski (philosopher ) ( 1856-1925 ), Russian philosopher and psychologist
- Alexander Ivanovich Vvedenski ( poet ) ( 1904-1941 ), Russian poet
- Alexei Ivanovich Vvedenski ( writer ) ( 1861-1913 ), Russian author
- Alexei Ivanovich Vvedenski ( botanist ) ( Aleksei Ivanovich Vvedensky; 1898-1972 ), Soviet botanist
- Nikolai Jewgenjewitsch Vvedenski (1852-1922), Russian physiologist
- Family name