Vyklantice ( German Wiklantitz ) is a municipality in the Czech Republic. It is located 19 km north-west of Pelhřimov and belongs to Okres Pelhřimov.
Vyklantice is located at the foot of Holý vrch (703 m) and Kamenný vrch (626 m), the northeastern foothills of the Strážiště (744 m), the headwaters of the creek Smrdovský in the Bohemian- Moravian Highlands. To the east rises the 633 m high Altán.
Neighboring towns are Stary Smrdov in the north, Tříznicko, Blažnov, Petrovsko and Kramolín in the northeast, Buřenice in the east, in the southeast Babice, Útěchovice pod Stražištěm in the south, Týmova Ves in the west and Kateřinky, Lukavec and Nový Smrdov in the northwest.
The first written mention of the village took place in 1410. Vielanticum Until 1553 belonged to the rule Velka Chyska and was then sold to Václav Mahanec. From it acquired Felix Koslov Košetice of the village.
In the 18th century, was founded in the woods below the Holý vrch by released prisoners from the Petrovaradin fortress settlement Kateřinky.
The municipality consists of the villages Vyklantice Kateřinky ( Katharindorf ), Nový Smrdov ( New Smerdow ), Stary Smrdov (Alt Smerdow ) Petrovsko ( Petrowitz ), Nové Vyklantice ( New Wiklantitz ) and Staré Vyklantice (Alt Wiklantitz ).
- Baroque castle Stare Vyklantice, built in 1720 for Count Joachim von Harrach structure with H- shaped layout is surrounded by a park. The ruined castle was privatized and is gradually restored.
- Chapel of St. Anne on the hill Svatá Anna at Petrovsko
- Church of St. John of Nepomuk
- Strážiště with pilgrimage chapel of St. John in a miraculous spring and television and radio stations