Washington State University
Template: Infobox university / professors missing
The Washington State University is a comprehensive university based in Pullman in the U.S. state of Washington. The University has 24 396 students spread over three campuses: Pullman, Vancouver, and Richland. The majority of students studying on campus in Pullman. The University has a particularly good reputation in the fields of pharmacy, veterinary sciences, engineering and communication sciences.
The university was founded in 1890 and first opened in 1892 under the name Washington Agricultural College and School of Science. It got its present name in 1959. The University were particularly passed 769 km ² for research in agriculture.
Courses of Study
The study program includes, among other
- Engineering and Architecture
- Agriculture, human and natural resources
- Natural sciences
- Veterinary medicine
- Honors College
The WSU is a member of the Pacific -12 Conference. The sports team of the University are the Washington State Cougars.
- Paul Allen - co- founder of Microsoft ( After two years without completion departed )
- Mel Hein - Athletes ( American football)
- Bernard Lagat - Kenyan track and field athlete
- Keith Millard - Athletes ( American football)
- Taylor Rochestie - Athlete (Basketball)
- Allison Scurich - athlete ( football player )
- Mark Rypien - Athletes ( American football)