WIA referred to as an abbreviation:
- Windows Image Acquisition, comparable with TWAIN image processing interface
- Wireless Institute of Australia, the first and oldest amateur radio club
- Wounded In Action, a common in Anglo-American military slang acronym for " wounded in action "
- Abbreviation of an incorrectly translated anglicism: Work in Process
Wia called Name:
- Bark, ancient Egyptian name of procession ships and part of the name of persons
- Heri -ab wia, ancient Egyptian astronomical designation of the sky bark