The WS2400 is a heavy four-axle Chinese trucks (8 × 8), which is a copy of the Soviet MAZ -543.
The mid- 1980s began the special vehicle factory in Wanshan with the replica of the heavy Soviet / Belarusian trucks MAZ - 543rd He was like his role model as a mobile missile launching pad for short-range missiles such as the DF -11 are used. The result of these efforts was named WS2400 8 × 8 Initial problems in the production of the vehicle could be solved with the assistance of Belarusian experts in the late 1990s. The WS2400 is similar externally strongly the MAZ -543, but it will probably driven by a diesel engine from German production. In addition, the truck exists in different versions with partly different drive configurations.
- WS2050: truck 6 × 6
- WS2300: truck 6 × 6; 15 tons
- WS2400: TEL (DF -11 SRBM and A-100 MRL), 8 × 8; 20 tons
- WS2500: Trucks, 10 × 8; 28 tons
- WS2900: Trucks, 12 × 10; 40 tons
Web link / source
- Wanshan WS2400 (8 x 8) heavy-duty off- road vehicle (China), to trucks janes.com (English)
- WS2400 Heavy Duty Truck ( English)
- Chinese military vehicle
- Truck model