Xicheng District (西 城区Chinese, Pinyin Xicheng qū, translated "Western District ") is a district of the Chinese capital Beijing.
Before the integration of the former municipality in Xicheng Xuanwu ( 1 July 2010 ), he was the greatest of the former four municipalities that formed the historic old town. Xicheng today has an area of 50.70 km ² and about 1,246,000 inhabitants.
- National Centre for the Performing Arts
- The Xidan shopping district
- The financial road Jinrongjie
- North Sea - Park: one of the typical Chinese gardens
- Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception: also called Nantang, the oldest Catholic church in Beijing