Xin (Chinese新 县, Pinyin Xin Xiàn ) is the district of the city of Xinyang in Henan province. It has an area of 1554 km ² and has 340,000 inhabitants. Its main town is the large village Xinji (新 集镇).
The former site of the revolutionary base areas of Hubei Henan Anhui (E - Yu -Wan Geming genjudi jiudi鄂豫皖 革命 根据地 旧址) and the former headquarters of the 25th Army of the Chinese Red Army of Workers and Peasants of 1933 are available on the list of monuments of the people's Republic of China.
At the community level, Xin is composed of five large municipalities and ten municipalities. These are:
- Greater community Xinji (新 集镇), the capital, the seat of county government;
- Greater community Balifan (八里 畈 镇);
- Greater community Shawo (沙窝 镇);
- Greater community Suhe (苏 河镇);
- Greater community Wuchenhe (吴 陈 河镇);
- Community Chendian (陈 店乡);
- Community Doushanhe (陡 山河 乡);
- Community Guojiahe (郭家 河乡);
- Community Huwan (浒 湾乡);
- Community Jianchanghe (箭 厂 河乡);
- Community Kafang (卡 房 乡);
- Community Qianjin (千斤 乡);
- Community Sidian (泗 店乡);
- Community Tianpu (田 铺乡);
- Community Zhouhe (周 河乡).