XV Royal Bavarian Reserve Corps
The XV. Reserve Corps of the German Army was formed from the Eberhardt Corps during the First World War on 1 December 1914, and was wearing since September 1, 1916 the official term XV. Bavarian Reserve Corps.
The corps were assumed:
- 30th Reserve Division
- 39th Reserve Division
The corps was used on the Western Front mainly in Alsace in the army department Falkenhausen. 1917, the Association was temporarily out as a group Mörchingen, later as a group hamlet of Army Group Duke Albrecht.