Yanqing (延庆县) is a group of centrally-administered city of Beijing in northern China.
The Yanqing County is in the northwest of the administrative area of Beijing. It has an area of about 1994 km ² and around 280,000 inhabitants ( end of 2010).
Administrative divisions of Yanqing County
At the community level, Yanqing sets three road districts, eleven large municipalities and four municipalities together. These are:
- Road district Rulin (儒林 街道), the seat of county government;
- Road district Baiquan (百泉 街道);
- Road district Xiang Shui yuan (香水 园 街道);
- Greater community Badaling (八达岭 镇);
- Greater community Dayushu (大 榆树 镇);
- Greater community Jingzhuang (井 庄镇);
- Greater community Jiuxian (旧 县镇);
- Greater community Kangzhuang (康 庄镇);
- Greater community Qianjiadian (千家 店镇);
- Greater community Shenjiaying (沈家 营镇);
- Greater community Sihai (四海 镇);
- Greater community Yanqing (延庆 镇);
- Greater community Yongning (永宁 镇);
- Greater community Zhangshanying (张 山 营镇);
- Community Dazhuangke (大 庄 科 乡);
- Community Liubinbao (刘斌 堡乡);
- Community xiangying (香 营乡);
- Community Zhenzhuquan (珍珠泉 乡).