A large village Yi'an (依 安镇) is the main town of the district Yi'an the prefecture-level city in Qiqihar of northeast China's Heilongjiang Province.
At village level, the greater community Yi'an is composed of five residential communities and three villages. These are:
- Residents Community Dongnanjie (东南 街 社区), the seat of the municipal government;
- Residents Community Dongbeijie (东北 街 社区);
- Residents Community Xibeijie (西北 街 社区);
- Residents Community Xinanjie (西南 街 社区);
- Residents Community Xinjie (新 街 社区);
- Village Chuangye (创业 村);
- Village Dongping (东 平 村);
- Village hexyne (合心 村).
47.893125.3065Koordinaten: 47 ° 54 ' N, 125 ° 18'
- Location in Heilongjiang
- Large village (China)