Yulin (Chinese玉林 市) is a prefecture-level city in southeastern Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in the People's Republic of China. The administrative area of the city has an area of 12,839 km ² and approximately 5.98 million inhabitants ( end of 2004).
At county level, Yulin is composed of a city district, four counties and one independent city together. These are:
- Municipality Yuzhou (玉州区), 1251 km ², 910,000 inhabitants, center, seat of the city government;
- Circle Xingye (兴业县), 1487 km ², 680,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Shinan (石 南镇);
- Circle Rong (容县), 2257 km ², 770,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Rongzhou (容 州镇);
- Circle Luchuan (陆川 县), 1551 km ², 920,000 inhabitants, capital: greater community Wenquan (温泉 镇);
- Circle Bobai (博白 县), 3836 km ², 1.5 million inhabitants, the capital: greater community Bobai (博白 镇);
- City Beiliu (北流市), 2457 km ², 1.2 million inhabitants.
22.636388888889110.16472222222Koordinaten: 22 ° 38 'N, 110 ° 10' O
- Place in Guangxi
- District -free city (China)
- Million city